This service consists of home-based supervision and monitoring activities that assist and/or instruct an individual in maintaining a comfortable and supportive environment when the person is unable to do so alone. Our staff can help alleviate your feelings of loneliness and assist you with some of your daily tasks.
Individuals dealing with advanced age, disability, or illness are commonly known to experience social isolation that could possibly lead them to depression. Avoid this from happening, by letting one of our friendly companions keep you company at all times.
Our companion service includes:
- Preparing/ Planning Meals
- Reminding Medications
- Accompanying to Doctor Visits
- Running Errands/ Grocery Shopping
- Provide a supportive and comfortable environment
- Assist with phone calls and correspondence
- Assist with errands and supervise activities as directed such as taking medications, dressing, etc.
- Provide transportation to physician, recreation, activities, etc.
- Light housekeeping/home management
For more information about this service, please feel free to reach us today!